Go to Starbucks. Order coffee for “Prisoner 24601”
When they call out your order, jump up and yell “My name is Jean Valjean!”
And if the barista replies with “AND I’M JAVERT,” you tip that motherfucker so hard
you tip them right over the edge of a bridge
you fucking didn’t
oh my god.
WHAT ARE BIRDS
Hello yes! A Science Birb, here to explain the science!
Birb have VERY LARGE EYE in skull. Very good for seeing! But not space for muscle, birb cannot move eye. For mammal to make steady image, keep focus on single thing, always moving eye! Tiny movements, sometimes not even know. But birb cannot make tiny movements! So, birb must move whole head. And that is why the birb can keep steady the head when the body is amovering!
Thank you for listening to a science
That was the greatest scientific explanation I have ever read
The moment when Harry takes Draco's wand
- J. K. Rowling: I said to Arthur, my American editor - we had an interesting conversation during the editing of seven - the moment when Harry takes Draco's wand, Arthur said, God, that's the moment when the ownership of the Elder wand is actually transferred? And I said, that's right. He said, shouldn't that be a bit more dramatic? And I said, no, not at all, the reverse. I said to Arthur, I think it really puts the elaborate, grandiose plans of Dumbledore and Voldemort in their place. That actually the history of the wizarding world hinged on two teenage boys wrestling with each other. They weren't even using magic. It became an ugly little corner tussle for the possession of wands. And I really liked that - that very human moment, as opposed to these two wizards who were twitching strings and manipulating and implanting information and husbanding information and guarding information, you know? Ultimately it just came down to that, a little scuffle and fistfight in the corner and pulling a wand away.
- Melissa Anelli: It says a lot about the world at large, I think, about conflict in the world, it's these little things -
- J. K. Rowing: And the difference one individual can make. Always, the difference one individual can make.
How I classify my internet friends:
- same timezones - cool, timezone buddies
- 1-2 hours difference - so close yet so far away
- anything else - FUCK WHERE YOU LIVE???? WE WILL NEVER MEET I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO HUG YOU OR PLAYFULLY KICK YOU IN THE SHIN OR CALL YOU A LOSER TO YOUR FACE